JIRA is a project management software that helps teams efficiently manage projects from start to finish. Our cross-sync integration lets you organize all your vulnerabilities data in one place
- JIRA Account with an Active Project
- BugBase Company Account with an Active Program
Before starting the setup, ensure you are logged into your JIRA Account and have alteast 1 project in your account.
- 1.Click on the
Toggle Buttonon the JIRA Integration Card.
- 2.A popup asking to connect to your JIRA account will appear. Click on the
Connectbutton to proceed with the connection.
- 3.Once clicked, you will be redirected to the Atlassian OAuth page when you would be requested access to your JIRA account.
- 4.Click on the
Acceptbutton to give access to BugBase to be able to enable the integration.
- 5.If everything went well, you will be redirected to BugBase settings page and the JIRA integration will be enabled.
Before starting the configuration, ensure you have connected your JIRA Account with your BugBase Account.
- 1.Navigate to the integrations tab located in the settings page of your BugBase Program.
- 2.Click on the
ConfigureButton on the JIRA Integration Card
- 3.A popup will appear with some pre-filled fields, enter the URL of your JIRA instance, select the project and issue type you want to use.
- The URL should be the URL of your JIRA instance.
- The project should be the project you want to use.
- The issue types will be automatically populated from your JIRA instance.
4. Click on
Saveand the JIRA Integration will be configured.
Enabling Cross Sync on your BugBase JIRA Configuration will update any changes on your JIRA board on BugBase and vice-versa. This includes adding comments on a particular issues, changing stauses, assigning members on an issue etc.
Congratulations! You've successfully connected JIRA with your BugBase Program