You can create issues on Asana directly from BugBase
- An Asana Account with a Project.
- BugBase Company Account with an Active Program.
To setup your Asana integration:
- 1.Navigate to Your Program Dashboard > Settings > Integrations.
Connecton the Asana Integration Card.
- 3.Then you will get a prompt for confirmation, then Click
- 4.Authorize the integration with your Asana account.
- 5.Click on
- 6.You will be redirected back to BugBase.
- 1.Navigate to Program Dashboard > Settings > Integrations.
- 2.Click on the Configure button on the Asana Integration Card.
- 3.Select the Project you want to add your Tasks to and Click on Save.
- 4.Once Project is selected, a dropdown to select the Section in which the Task will be added.
Now that you have integrated with asana, you can create an
Asana Taskfrom your
Once your asana integration has been set up, to create a task in asana from your Bugbase report:
- 1.Go your
Reportssection and click on the report you want to create an issue for.
- 2.Click on
Create an Issue on Asana.
- 3.Enter Issue title, description (optional) and select an assignee (optional).
Create an Issue.
The Bugbase report will now show up a Task in your Asana Project.