Comment on page
You can create issues on Asana directly from BugBase
- An Asana Account with a Project.
- BugBase Company Account with an Active Program.
To setup your Asana integration:
- 1.Navigate to Your Program Dashboard > Settings > Integrations.
Connecton the Asana Integration Card.
- 3.Then you will get a prompt for confirmation, then Click
- 4.Authorize the integration with your Asana account.
- 5.Click on
- 6.You will be redirected back to BugBase.
- 1.Navigate to Program Dashboard > Settings > Integrations.
- 2.Click on the Configure button on the Asana Integration Card.
- 3.Select the Project you want to add your Tasks to and Click on Save.
- 4.Once Project is selected, a dropdown to select the Section in which the Task will be added.
Fetching the Project & Sections is a slow process, so it may take a few minutes to load
Now that you have integrated with asana, you can create an
Asana Taskfrom your
Once your asana integration has been set up, to create a task in asana from your Bugbase report:
- 1.Go your
Reportssection and click on the report you want to create an issue for.
- 2.Click on
Create an Issue on Asana.
- 3.Enter Issue title, description (optional) and select an assignee (optional).
Create an Issue.
The Bugbase report will now show up a Task in your Asana Project.
Congratulations! You've successfully connected Asana with your BugBase Program