Hackers on our platform can now instantly verify their KYC. For seamless payments and instant transactions on bounties, companies require a certain level of KYC of the hacker to be verified.
KYC on BugBase is a simple process that requires you to fill in your Personal Details and Payment Details. Once you have filled in the details, you will be required to validate your details by verifying a valid Government issued ID. Once your details are validated, you will be able to complete verification.
Indian citizens can verify their KYC using their Aadhar and Pan Card, while International users can use their passport for instant KYC verification.
Aadhaar, PAN and Passport verification can only be attempted once due to API Rate Limiting reasons.
BugBase does not store any of your sensitive information. All information is verified through secure third party services.
- 1.Click on the Complete your KYC button adjacent to your profile icon. Or Navigate to Settings -> Payment Details & KYC
- 2.You will be greeted with a form with multiple stages.
- 3.Enter your correct personal details. Click on Save & Continue
- 4.Enter your correct payment details. Click on Save & Continue
- 5.Important: ID Verification For Indian citizens:
- Aadhar Verification: Click on the Validate Aadhar to start Aadhar verification process. Enter your Aadhar number, post which you will recieve an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- 6.PAN Verification: Click on the Validate PAN to start PAN verification process.
For International Users:
- Update your Citizenship status from the Are you an Indian Citizen? dropdown
- Passport Verification: This is a OCR based process, please ensure a clear image of your passport front & back page is uploaded.
6.Your request for KYC verification has been submitted successfully! You will be greeted with the following screen.
It might take 2-3 business days for us to verify your KYC details. Please be patient.